intro

Freelance Makeup Artist. Feminist. & Future Humanitarian.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.--Muriel Strode

January 31, 2010

"The Real World of Washington Bulls#!%"


So due to several requests I'm backing on my blogging grind. I always have a lot to say and people listen, because it makes sense.


I am going to go ahead and start blog life with this question directed to the MTV Show "The real world of D.C."

Why is that MTV never casts normal, non-confrontational black guys on The real world?


C'mon son!!
Ty???


The Black guy who grew up in Baltimore (NOT D.C.) whose life story screams the tv show The Wire. By the second episode the guy already went psycho on the poor white folks and causing hectic drama in the house.


Then secondly Why is the show called Real world if you are not going to putting them in real life aspects of D.C. (The REAL D.C.)
Their house in located in Dupont Circle in the heart of the gay community( one of the 2  or some safe place in D.C.)


SMFH


Shame on you MTV!
Shame on for continuing to put our race down like this.


I demand a recast and a rename of the dumb show to "The Real World of Washington Bulls#!%"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definitely agree

Unknown said...

LMAO. i agree %100. i stopped watching after that episode when he snapped on that girl. scratch that I stopped watching after I found out he's an atheist lol