intro

Freelance Makeup Artist. Feminist. & Future Humanitarian.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.--Muriel Strode

February 01, 2010

My Kind of Art: Makeup

For the past 2 years one thing I probably can say I can be remembered for OTHER than my crazy personality is  my Makeup!
This Previous summer I took an interest to the art of makeup after my late uncle called me from his hospital bed to support and encourage me to make a business out of my talent.
I never thought of it like that before but when he passed away 2 weeks later , I made an act on it.
I grieve in my own personal ways. I've made it my life long goal to achieve in the makeup industry. I know I can do it, so does my friends and now my family after they have seen my work.


But I would like to thank  a Toronto talented fashion savvy designer/model Reese of the fashion line "REESE"  for helping me start my journey. It was my first time doing a shoot, nerve wrecking but I survived it.


Check out her blog as well.

http://www.altaaamodaaa.blogspot.com/


Below is some designs from her line and the makeup was done by yours truly.
I am going to continue to keep my dream going.



Photographer: Photowill

The below a picture of one of my models from one of the fashion shows I did late 2009.
The Titika Line Launch fashion show
Photographer: Duan Xu of 210 Productions

3 comments:

Janey said...

OMG her designs are hott!

Temi Keep it up mama!

Gregory said...

Great job.
Keep up the good work.
I know i will be seeing you name in a magazine sometime soon!

Katey said...

You go girl.
Don't forget about me!

oh my can this designer ship to New york?

love her work.