intro

Freelance Makeup Artist. Feminist. & Future Humanitarian.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.--Muriel Strode

March 02, 2010

Makeup by TemiMarie beauty shoot

Hey y'all!
I know I've been gone for awhile. My laptop crashed so I am on a hiatus.
I will be back soon enough. 
I've got better priorities than getting a new laptop. lol


So I had a photoshoot on Feb. 20, It was so much fun.
My photographer was Duan from XI0 productions, my hairstylists were Cam and Kim for Noir hair Studio. My behind the scene photographer was Chris of  Reign Photography.


Check out Chris's Blog 
http://lookslikereign.blogspot.com/


It was a great shoot and theres more to come.


Check out the pictures below



In order from top to bottom. (nina, Kim, and Duan) Rana, Shai, Nina, Jaliyssa, Duan, and Chris.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so talented gurrl!