intro

Freelance Makeup Artist. Feminist. & Future Humanitarian.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.--Muriel Strode

April 22, 2010

Beauty STEAL $$$

CoverGirl makes the BEST damn mascara under $10.  This new formula is no exception….Cover Girl’s Lash Blast Fusion is the best of both worlds – length and volume in one tube.  With past formulas you would have to layer or choose between length and volume.  Well choose no more! This formula will give you a bit of length mixed in with that amazing volume.  The only cons are that the brush is a bit tricky to use because it is larger than most and the volume isn’t as recognizable as the original but I guess that is the sacrifice that had to be made in the name of fusion.  BUT this is still a awesome mascara.  It uses fiber technology to get that length and my lashes weren't brittle feeling (BIG PRO for me).  Every time I wear Cover Girl mascara people always ask me what mascara I have on. Grab a tube at your local drugstore, the giant blue tube makes it hard to miss.


Stay Gorgeous
xoxo

No comments: