intro

Freelance Makeup Artist. Feminist. & Future Humanitarian.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.--Muriel Strode

October 04, 2010

Product Review: Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation && Concealer

Heyah!

I know its been a couple of days but too much has been going on for the past few weeks that even the word 'busy' couldn't describe my situation. I have been trying to post as often as I can AS I promised. Yesterday  was one of my very few days off work and of course I went to local Sephora to combine and shop away!
I have been intending to purchase the Make UP For Ever HD foundation for a while now but I wanted to compare and do my research first. I went into Sephora today planning to purchase a foundation from either Lancome or Make Up For Ever and I believe I chose right. I'm not really a big fan of trying on foundations in stores because 1. I like to believe the salesperson is bullshitting me and just wants to make a sale when it comes to deciding on a color, my complexion is very tricky. I am dark-skinned with an very unusual undertone (it's beige but can sometimes be red). AND 2. I usually don't have much time or patience when I shop. 

Well I must say I am a very satisfied with my purchases and had a great shopping experience today going makeup shopping with my cousin who doesn't know crap about makeup but has lately learn a couple of things from me. I felt honored. :)

My color for the foundation is 185 Ebony and for concealer 370 Ebony. 

I give both of these products 4.5 stars (every product needs room to improve)

Cost: $$

HD Invisible Cover Foundation ($46 CND $40 USD)       HD Invisible Cover Concealer ($32 CND $28 USD)

As far as I know These can only be purchased @ Sephora in-store and online.

2 comments:

Rana said...

I have this foundation too.
It is wonderful!

Shante said...

I have it too!
It is GREAT. It has no hard edges and easy to blend.